Review your leadership skills
We can work with your leaders to review their leadership skills and assess if their are opportunities for improvement.
Building your management team
We can work with managers and potential managers to review their skills and identify how they can become brilliant in their role – as well as becoming leaders of the future.
Focusing on skills and opportunities can help your best individuals to become even more effective contributors.
How we do it
We can run a bespoke workshop with your team to review their leadership and management skills. Our workshops are very interactive and can a variety of subjects – and we work with you to select the modules that are right for your business and team.
This service includes
The leadership and management of your team are the foundations of your business. A business will not succeed without a happy and productive team. Your people are your most important asset – how well are they managed and lead?
Below is an example of the areas we can cover within your business:
- Our training courses review leadership and management skills to see how well the team are running and where there are opportunities for improvement
- We review what great leaders and managers are and help form a vision of what kind of leader they want to be – this is reinforced by 360 degree feedback and an action plan of how delegates can improve their personal qualities
- Communication is the lifeblood of an organisation and we focus on how to make it as effective as possible.
- Dealing with challenging people is a part of everyday life and we focus on how to best communicate using tools including Transactional Analysis
- Motivating individuals is an important part of management and leadership; we review motivational theories and how these can be applied in the workplace
Using experience delivering both Institute of Management and Chartered Management Institute Leadership and Management qualifications, we can produce a bespoke workshop to address the needs of your business.